Do I need a VISA to transit or travel to the USA?

Yes, you need a valid visa or an entry permit to travel or transit to the USA if you are a citizen of a foreign country. There are many types of visas that allow you to go to the USA for tourism, business purposes, visiting relatives or friends, studying, working and other purposes. Our Free Visa Eligibility Assessment helps you to determine what is the right travel visa for your trip to the USA. Please fill in the simple form below and click Next button to continue.

Fast-track your USA travel application today.

Our team of Visa application experts are on hand to help you process your application efficiently and smoothly, and to offer support prior to your travel .


Over 90% of All Applications Approved!

Eligible Countries

  • Andorra
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Chile
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Lichtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • New Zeland
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan
  • Turkey
  • United Kingdom